I’m making a list of stuff that I need to remember to tag to put up by my desk in my room right now so if there’s anything I haven’t been good at tagging that you want/need me to now is a great time to let me know! anon is always on if you prefer that
please respect feminine non binary people.
please respect androgynous non binary people.
please respect masculine non binary people.
please always remember non binary people don’t have to dress in anyway to prove their gender identity to you.
when will teenage girls stop shaming each other and discover that their real enemy is teenage boys
all demigirls, demiboys and demisexuals are actually also demigods pass it on
Just because I love Sirius Black doesn’t mean I don’t think he’s a bit of an asshole
"ah Harry. You have your mother’s eyes and your father’s affinity for angsty emotive selfies"
a list of things remus lupin is good at:
- finding people to purchase pot from
- falling asleep with little or no warning, sometimes in the middle of class or conversations
- never brushing his hair
- smacking people in the face with his elbows when he’s excited about a story he’s telling
- making bacon sandwiches
- wearing mismatched socks
- remembering in which old book he can find very obscure spells or pieces of information
- giving head
- making terrible puns and cackling at them even when nobody else in the entire world thinks they’re funny
- winning arguments when he’s stoned
- being emotionally masochistic and overdramatic inside his head but never telling anyone else about his problems
- not holding children even when asked to pick them up
- making lists that he throws away ten minutes later
ur headcanon about children confused me but also gave me this mental image which is 100% canon.
I JUST SCREAMED OH MYOGGDO WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT REMUS LUPIN YOU DREW
'He kept messing up his hair,' said Harry in a pained voice.
Sirius and Lupin laughed.
'I'd forgotten he used to do that,' said Sirius affectionately.
'Was he playing with the Snitch?' said Lupin eagerly.
'Yeah,' said Harry, watching uncomprehendingly as Sirius and Lupin beamed reminiscently. 'Well…I thought he was a bit of an idiot.'"